Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: kk4fs!s_fungus@crdgw1.ge.com (Slender Fungus)
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 90 18:17:18 EDT
Comments: Validated

> >No no no no no no no no no!
> >There was a long post that stated that she was a "HEAVY SMOKER"...
> >
> >I was disgusted.
> >
> >Then, I said "Next thing you'll tell me is that she's a Scientologist"
> >
> >Is she or isn't she a "HEAVY SMOKER" ???
> >
> >say it ain't so!   say it ain't so!
>

>     Ahhhh, .....  It is always so obvious that school is back in session.
>
> O.K. lets judge the artist by their actions,...
>

> Oh shit.... Kate Bush Smokes...
>

> well here is your answer Oh moral 'funugus'...
>

> Due to Kates obvious lack of moral fiber..SELL you collection (as feeble as
> it must be) sell it all (at a loss, god forbid a profit).
>
> And please run and hide, a SMOKER... Damn them to Hell, Bastards...
>
> And you Fungus, will be rid of any ties to the lawless.  Glory in your
> purity!
>
> And please, for me... don't ever purchase another KB album... because the
> profits She makes will be spent on DEMON tobacco...
>
> Geeeze, don't tell me she eats red meat..
>

> Chris Ray  (and I thought I was bad...)
>
> --
> | Chris Ray  cray@balr.com
> | BALR Corporation
> | Software Solutions in Real Time

ahem...
No, I don't want to seem like a pretentious fool...
I'm saying that SMOKING KILLS!
Would you want a loved one to continue to smoke, even though it is proven
that it can cause lung cancer and other nice things?
My dad used to smoke, but he quit after we bugged him about it and he
finally got his mind straight.
I'm not saying that we should condemn her for smoking, but she should have
some concern for her health.
We should separate 'her life' from 'her music', yes, I agree...
But she's given us all inspiration, and I don't think any of us want her to
die, now do we?
Come on, Chris...I was insulted by your post...and by a love-hound.
Really...I don't want any hostilities on this board.

sigh.
---slender fungus...still a love-hound.