Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KT Convention

From: munnari!cs.uow.edu.au!graham@uunet.UU.NET (Graham Dombkins)
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 90 03:27:13 GMT
Subject: KT Convention
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

G'day All,

	It looks like Oz gets to have representation
at the convention. I'M GOING!!! It has been one of
my greatest wishes to go to the convention and
finally when a bit of extra money came my way two
days ago (I had some trouble getting the car I
wanted so I'm going for a cheaper one) I find
myself with the extra cash. It looks like it's
going to cost me about $2000 dollars for my return
ticket, but, so what!! It's only money! What care
I for such things when it comes to KT.

	I'm so excited! This is the first trip outside
of Australia for me. I don't know where IUm going
to stay or whom I'm going to meet. IUve never even
been in a plane before! So... firstly please add
me to the list of rec.music.gaffa folks who are
attending and second, how about some of us Love-
Hounds get together before the event. I'm sure
there will be some Pommy KT fans out there who
would see us right in a new place. Maybe show us
some of the sites...

	I should be arriving 10/11 of November. I
can't wait! Me and KT, Mmmmmm Yessss.

Graham Dombkins
graham@wraith.cs.uow.edu.au.oz
graham@wolfen.cc.uow.edu.au.oz