Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Box in Boston

From: Jeffrey C. Burka <jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.edu>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 90 19:11:51 -0500
Subject: Re: The Box in Boston
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Really-From: jost@alice.coyote.trw.com (Patrick Jost)

>Writing works better than phoning. Both have efficient mail order
>departments; when you phone, you get general information, and I
>wouldn't count on the order getting taken properly-the same applies
>to addresses and credit card numbers.

I don't have HMV's fax number (sorry!), but I got a couple of Marillion
CD's through them by faxing a request.

They were very fast, and the prices were quite resonable, even with shipping.

I could probably find out the fax number if someone needs it... (my dad orderedthe stuff for me from his office; he has the number somewhere, I'm sure)

If you write/fax HMV an order, _make sure_ you specify CD's or whatever medium
you want...

Jeff
--
|Jeffrey C. Burka                | "At night they're seen                 |
|jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.edu   |  Laughing, loving, 	                  |