Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

THE CD BOX SET

From: Love-Hounds-request@gaffa.mit.edu
Date: 19 Sep 90 13:14:53 GMT
Subject: THE CD BOX SET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

 	I've probably missed the posting, but can anyone tell
Date: 18 Sep 90 21:52:45 GMT
Sender: Love-Hounds-request@gaffa.MIT.EDU

Really-From: news@ccncsu.ColoState.EDU (USENET news)

From: colburn@handel.CS.ColoState.Edu (Alex Colburn)

	Also I'm trying to get a copy of the CD of Live At the
Hammersmith, anyone have any suggestions?

While I'm at it, I'm having a difficult time getting my hands on the
video for Live at the Hammersmith.  It seems that it is not in distribution
anymore.  The video stores don't even have rental copies!
Anyone know how I get a copy?

	If and when I can get these little items (and even if I can't),
I think it would be good excuse for a Kate Fest.  If anyone is interested
I'll post the date and other details as soon as I can figure them out.

			Thanks for any info on the CD's & video,
				  Alex

Oh yeah.  I noticed in a few listings  of Kate CD's
that people had forgetten about
Aspects of the Sensual World.  That was one CD I  COULD find,
even though it only has 5 pieces, it still counts as a CD doesn't it?