Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Box Set rarities (_TWW_)

From: Jeffrey C. Burka <jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 90 20:11:58 -0500
Subject: Re: Box Set rarities (_TWW_)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Really-From: claris!wombat@decwrl.dec.com (Scott Lindsey)

>	The EMI source quoted is Steve Davis: "She was very enthusiastic about
>it.  It's very much her collection.  She came up with what songs were included
                                                  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

>	"If anything's left out, it's either because it doesn't exist or there
>were licensing problems."

Is it just me, or is there a conflict between these two statements?  One says
that KaTe _chose_ which songs were included, implying some were left off.

The next statement says that _everything_ possible is there...so KaTe didn't
actually get to choose anything?

Confused,
Jeff

--
|Jeffrey C. Burka                | "At night they're seen                 |
|jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.edu   |  Laughing, loving, 	                  |