Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: kk4fs!s_fungus@crdgw1.ge.com (Slender Fungus)
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 90 18:13:41 EDT
Comments: Validated

Love-Hounds-request@GAFFA.MIT.EDU writes:

> Really-From: prince@pawl.rpi.edu (Ron Buckmire)
>
> Should I get "The Whole Story" as my first Kate Bush album if I want to find
>  kind of stuff she does? I liked "Love And Anger" and "The Sensual World" and
> "This Woman's Work" fro her last album but that was it. [i heard it didn't bu
> it.] Should I buy "The Whole Story"? Is it a good compilation CD?
> --
>
>                                Ron Buckmire
> prince@rpitsmts.bitnet      prince@pawl.rpi.edu       uunet!pawl.rpi.edu!prin
> "We are in a race between education and catastrophe." - Janet Jackson.

Definitely...
Even if you do decide to get all her other stuff (which you should do
anyway), "The Whole Story" has the single "Experiment IV" and a new vocal
version of "Wuthering Heights" (which isn't as 'squeaky' as the original
version)...so, it won't be a waste...

Anyway, I do recommend getting her other stuff...particularly "Hounds of
Love" and "The Dreaming"...
Or, wait til the boxed set comes out...