Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Re: Kate's Politics (or Lack of Same)

From: Kenneth Brownfield <brownfld@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 90 10:50:00 CDT
Subject: Re: Re: Kate's Politics (or Lack of Same)

     I can get you the posters, Ray, but my mailer can't get through to
you.  I tried bcstec!saddler@uunet.uu.net, but my knowledge of these kinds
of addresses is minimal, to say the least.  Is there a better path I can
use from the Internet to get to you?  That address bounced horribly.

							Ken.
						   ken-b@uiuc.edu

PS: Is there a reason why I've got two dozen "CD BOX SET" messages in
	gaffa?  Is someone dialing in from the Grand Canyon?  Canyon?  Canyon?