Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The CD Box Set

From: Waltman.HENR801c@Xerox.COM
Date: 19 Sep 90 05:12:59 PDT (Wednesday)
Subject: The CD Box Set
Sender: "Steven_H._Waltman.HENR801c"@Xerox.COM

Hey, does anybody on this list get ICE (the International CD Exchange
newsletter)? The latest issue just arrived in my snail mail box on Tuesday,
and there was a three or four paragraph article about the set on the front
page.
Summarizing from my admittedly faulty memory, there will be 28 rarity
tracks on two CDs, plus all of her other releases (I'm not sure if that
will include TWS). The discs will not be available individually, or at all
as a domestic (U.S.) release. The cost will be about $150 dollars.
The release date is slated for late October. If nobody else does in the
next couple of days, I'll bring it in and post the article here.

- Steve Waltman
  Xerox Corp, Rochester, New York