Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

October's Q magazine

From: Andrew Semple <sre017%cck.cov.ac.uk@mitvma.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 90 11:35:13 -0100
Subject: October's Q magazine

In the October issue of Q,there is a free photo supplement about musicians in
their early years.A photo of Kate from her K.T.Bush band era,at the Rose Of Lee
pub in Lewisham is included.Also an article in the magazine about parents in

includes Kate;the photo of kate with her mother,brothers and dogs is included.
     With reference to the Sept edition of Music Collector,I felt that the
discography had a lot of missing releases,eg Don't Give Up poster sleeve,cd s

singles etc!!
     I hope to see you all at the convention in november!!
           Andy Semple       sre017@uk.ac.cov.cck