Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Copy of a letter to EMI from Derek Langsford and Andrew Marvick

From: portuesi%tweezers.esd.sgi.com@SGI.COM (Michael Portuesi)
Date: 5 Sep 90 11:30:13
Subject: Re: Copy of a letter to EMI from Derek Langsford and Andrew Marvick
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news%odin.corp.sgi.com@SGI.COM (Net News)

> Really-From: derek%sunstroke@sdsu.edu (Derek Langsford)

>  To: Love-Hounds
>  From: Derek Langsford and Andrew Marvick (IED)
>  Subject: Copy of a letter to EMI from Derek Langsford and Andrew Marvick

>      What follows below is the final draft of a letter co-written by
> Derek Langsford and IED on the subject of EMI's plan to release a
> boxed set of Kate Bush compact discs. It has been sent off
> to EMI's Manchester Square offices.

Would it help if all of us Love-Hounds printed a copy of this letter,
attached our own note saying how very much we'd like this to happen,
and sent it off to EMI as well?

--M

--
__
\/  Michael Portuesi   Silicon Graphics, Inc.   portuesi@sgi.com

    "every now and then things become clear" -- jane siberry