Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: _SIG_ TAPE PASS-ALONG UPDATE

From: graham@wolfen.cc.uow.edu.au (Captain B.H.P.)
Date: 30 Aug 90 07:23:18 GMT
Subject: Re: _SIG_ TAPE PASS-ALONG UPDATE
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Love-Hounds-request@GAFFA.MIT.EDU writes:

>Really-From: prm@pegasus.att.com

>Can I get on the end of the list?

>Paul Mount
>PO Box 126
>Lincroft NJ 07738

>Thanks

Hi all. Would you beleve it! I go away for a month then when I get back to
rec.music.gaffa I find that the _SIG_ pass along has been going on!!!

A mate of mine said that he passed my email address along BUT... I haven't
heard anything since. Soooo..... PLEASE DON'T FORGET ME!

email : graham@wraith.cs.uow.edu.au
	graham@wolfen.cc.uow.edu.au

My address

    Graham Dombkins
    1/49 Gilmore St
    West Wollongong
    NSW Aust 2500

I WANT THE SIG TAPES AND VIDEO!! Once I get them I'll convert the videos
over to our PAL standard then start to send them off around Oz.

Thanks Graham