Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: barr roseanne? No, Skin sinead

From: woiccare@pebbles.sct.clarkson.edu
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 90 2:15:15 EST
Subject: Re: barr roseanne? No, Skin sinead
Sender: woiccare@pebbles.sct.clarkson.edu

c.swanson sez:
> Anyway, I'm siding with the DJs.  I don't think Sinead should
> consider herself GOD (only kate is).  Too bad I didn't
> know about the national athem before
> the encore.  It might of be tempting to sing it.

i almost went, but didn't have the time....i read about the incident
in the ledger too (i'm in morristown theseadays) and found it quite odd
that the anthem would be played before such an event - no show i've ever
been to began the festivities with such an introduction. personally,
i think this move shows courage on her part...and to be honest with
you, i think i'd have to side with her...

woj