Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Off to see Chris'n'Vickie!

From: David Datta <datta@vacs.uwp.wisc.edu>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 90 16:23:45 CDT
Subject: Re: Off to see Chris'n'Vickie!
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <9008250321.AA06997@das.llnl.gov> you write:
>Really-From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
>

>On Monday I'm off to Chicago to visit Chris and Vickie for
>a week.  I hope to see all Chicago-area love-hounds while
>I'm there!
>
>Ed
>ed@das.llnl.gov

Hi Ed!

If you can, let me know when you get there. (or let me know where Chris
'n' Vickie) are. I will try to make a run down to Chicago to say hello.
I live on the Wisconsin & Illinois border & it only takes me about 1
hour to drive to Chicago (south side)

If you want to talk via voice (now or when you get there) my phone # is:
(414) 694-1112.

--
-Dave 	datta@vacs.uwp.wisc.edu [....uwm!uwpvacs!datta]

Please mail me for up-to-date-as-complete-as-I-can-make-discographies for:
Tangerine Dream, Jean-Michel Jarre, and Gary Numan