Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate X bitmaps

From: hanson@fnal.gov (Steve Hanson)
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 90 13:57:05 CDT
Subject: Re: Kate X bitmaps
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I have a couple of the Kate rasters and bitmaps, but I'll be damned
if I can remember for sure where I got them.  I'd try expo.lcs.mit.edu
if you have access to the Internet.  I THINK this is where I got mine,
although most of these are SUN raster images, not X bitmaps.  If
you can't find any, drop me a note and maybe I can arrange to ship
a couple off for you.  The ones I have are mostly the cover of TSW in
some variation or another.

			Steve Hanson