Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate may be more primal than we thought!

From: munnari!cs.uow.edu.au!stephen@uunet.UU.NET (The Mighty Ogbo)
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 90 07:08:32 GMT
Subject: Re: Kate may be more primal than we thought!
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

spt1@ukc.ac.uk (Stephen Thomas) writes:

>I bought the new Terry Pratchett Discworld book, "Eric",
>today, and came across a footnote that may be of interest
>to Katefans.  It concerns the spontaneous formation of matter
>in the universe :-) ...

>"... raw matter is continually flowing into the universe in

	[Lots of misc items deleted]

>heating radiators, marbles, bits of crayon, mysterious sections
>of herb-chopping devices and old Kate Bush albums."

Well, we all know what 90% of the world uses parsley munchers for. They
don't call them mull-o-matics in Australia. And related to this is a
particular mentally altered state that I find Kate Bush's music particularly
spectacular in.

See - Terry Pratchett knows all about dope and KB. He sees the connection!

Stephen Nicholson (The Mighty Ogbo)                stephen@wraith.cs.uow.edu.au
"Rooster of a Fightin' Stock / Would you let a Saecsen cock
Crow out upon an Irish Rock  / Fly up an teach him manners!" - Planxty