Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate X bitmaps

From: geovision!harvey!mark@uunet.UU.NET (Mark Baker)
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 90 12:31:09 EDT
Subject: Kate X bitmaps

It looks like I will be getting an X-windows workstation on my
desk in the next couple of weeks.  I've heard that there are some
GREAT full screen background bitmaps of Kate to be had if you know
where to look.

The problem is that I don't know where to look!!
Can anyone help me find these?

My goal is to have my screen filled with a big picture of Kate!!
Just imagine a screen full of the Whole Story picture or the
Dreaming cover!!

I hope you've got some good news for me.

Thanks in advance,
Mark.

You can lose your head.  You can lose your mind.        | Mark E. B. Baker
You can lose your way.                                  | GeoVision Corp
Keep your eyes and still be blind.                      | Ottawa, ON, Canada
     If I want you to have an opinion,          | uunet!geovision!harrier!mark
     I'll tell you what it is. - J.G. Cramer    | harrier!mark@geovision.uucp