Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Sing, My Angel of Music!!!

From: David Mark Svoboda <ds68+@andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 90 21:27:35 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Sing, My Angel of Music!!!

Actually, KT doesn't (to my memory) sing particularly high. There are
many songs
(violin, big-sky) where she raises her voice to at least E 2 octaves
above middle C.
However, when actually 'singing', the highest I can recall her reaching
is G one octave
above middle C. She reaches this point many times, though (Susp. in
Gaffa, Waking the Witch). There are many times she comes within a half
or whole step (SIYL, for instance). Unfortunately Lionheart is her one
LP not in my collection, and I haven't heard
"Heartbrake." Sigh.

|    David Svoboda	|      ds68@andrew.cmu.edu	|
|   Pianist From Hell	|  Carnegie-Mellon University	|
| "I want to be stereotyped. I want to be classified."	|