Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: theorizing

From: @gaffa.MIT.EDU:cognos!geovision!mark@dciem (Mark Baker)
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 1990 14:28:55 -0400
Subject: Re: theorizing
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Here's my Kate history:

First KT song ever heard: Running Up That Hill
First album fully listenned to: HoL
First album bought: Whole Story
Subequently bought: Lionheart, TSW, HoL

I like TSW but don't think that it flows as well as HoL or Lionheart.
I have never actually heard the song Suspended in Gaffa.
I am looking forward to it.

Later,
Mark.

You can't change the world but you can change the facts | Mark E. B. Baker
and when you change the facts you change points of view.| GeoVision Corp
If you change points of view you may change a vote and  | Ottawa, ON, Canada
and when you change a vote you may change the world.    | (613) 722-9518 x205
Disclaimer: If I want you to have an opinion,   | uunet!geovision!harrier!mark
            I'll tell you what it is. - J.G.C.  | harrier!mark@geovision.uucp