Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

kidKTs

From: stern@chem.nwu.edu (Charlotte Stern)
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 90 09:22:14 CDT
Subject: kidKTs

> 	I just opened it and listened to it (not even hearing it on the radio)
> 	so I mean really my first reaction after listening to it was
>
> 	      "KATE BUSH WANTS CHILDREN!!!"

Funny you should mention this.  I was just thinking, after watching all
those videos and listening to interviews, that same thought exactly.
Actually, I think that having kids would open a whole knew realm to Kate and
I am almost certain the musical yield, although perhaps a long time coming,
would be highly revelatory.  If only she would get off this married-to-my-
work trip and realize that work and family are not mutually exclusive
(after all, look at her parents :-).

-mjm