Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Katemas in Sweden

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 90 12:53:27 PDT
Subject: Katemas in Sweden

Carina and Andreas Bjorkland sent this to me to be posted, as for some
reason they can't.  Actually, I've been having problems myself, so let's
see if this works.

Ed
ed@das.llnl.gov
To: love-hounds@gaffa.mit.edu
Subject: >> KTMas in Linkoping, Sweden... reminder <<

This message is to remind all Love-Hounds of that you're all welcome
to celebrate KTMas and KTMas Day at our place.

The days are: 29th and 30th July.
------------- We suspect most participants will show up from noon on
              of 29th. N'est pas?

The place is: Troskaregatan 53
------------- 583 30 Linkoping
              telephone +46 (0) 13 21 46 00 (ansaphone, if you want...:-) )

We'll try to offer our guests something to eat (not meat... nor bird...
nor fish), and something to drink.
  We guarantee LOTS of tea!

We will of course show videos, play music, talk, discuss, perhaps
write a joint KTMas report, get the local newspaper to write an
article about the event, etc, etc!!! If we're lucky, perhaps someone
will even dance (which is a feat of no small magnitude in our
2-rooms-and-kitchenette)!!!
  In short: we will do everything fun in the name of Kate Bush!

All Love-Hounds are hereby invited to this celebration! All because
she REALLY is...

In LUX,

Carina and Andreas
Bjorklind