Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KATEMASS BUSH BBQ

From: graham@wolfen.cc.uow.edu.au (Captain B.H.P.)
Date: 5 Jul 90 22:44:12 GMT
Subject: KATEMASS BUSH BBQ
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

G'day all! The time has once again come for the Wollongong KT fans to
get ready to enjoy KATEMASS. This year we want to make it a big one so
I am now sending out an official invite to all comers for the Wollongong
KATEMASS BUSH BBQ.
	where? 49 Gilmore St
	       Wollongong NSW
	when? Saturday 28/7 -> Sunday 29/7
	      Monday the 30th is little to hard for some to make it on.
	what? bring your own meat and grog we will supply the rest

 Oh, and if you could drop us a line now to let us know of your intent
to come it would help alot!

See ya all later! Graham