Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: New Propaganda

From: Waltman.HENR801c@Xerox.COM
Date: 19 Jun 90 05:17:19 PDT (Tuesday)
Subject: Re: New Propaganda
Sender: "Steven_H._Waltman.HENR801c"@Xerox.COM

>So, like, what's the word on the new album by Propaganda?

I heard stuff off of it, and wasn't that impressed. The band doesn't hold a
candle to how they sounded on 'A Secret Wish". Their new singer, Betsi
Miller, sounds (at least to me) the same as any female singer you can hear
on Top 40 radio. It's a different sound for them, and I suggest you listen
before you buy (if you happen to frequent a store which will let you do
that). That's just my opinion. Your mileage may vary.

Steve Waltman
Xerox Corp, Rochester, New York

"Don't be silly mother. Things explode everyday."