Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

oops, yeah right...

From: woj@paladin.Owego.NY.US (the best things in life always melt)
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 90 20:13:33 EDT
Subject: oops, yeah right...

sorry if i messed anyone up about the seKreT message song location.

i realized what i had written last night as i was playing around with
"head we're dancing" - the thought suddenly hit me that i had written
"deeper understanding." oops (perhaps i should be the *forgetful* woj).

but anyways, while i could not decipher the whispered message, i did
note a very high-pitched "whine" with about 30 seconds left in the song.
as this doesn't sound much like a lawnmower, i'm not sure if this is
what ied was talking about, but thought i'd mention it anyways...