Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Anyone at Princeton???

From: katefans@world.std.com (Chris'n'Vickie of Kansas City)
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 90 21:51:58 -0400
Subject: Anyone at Princeton???

To anyone at Princeton, I hope you can help me.

I have a listener who's going to Princeton in the fall. She's heard me
talk about Usenet quite a bit on the air and she'd love to be a part of
it. Any suggestions? She's majoring in French so she won't be part of
the Computer Sciences. Is there a way she could still get access?
She's leaving for Europe for the summer and she said she'd feel better
if she didn't have to wait all summer to know if it's possible for her
to have access to Usenet. She's a Katefan and really loves the thought
of Love-Hounds.

I may not be able to answer any posts, so thanks VERY much in advance
for any help.

Vickie (one of Vickie'n'Chris)
katefans@world.std.com