Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Easter

From: JONES%RPIECS.BITNET@mitvma.mit.edu
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 90 08:24:08 EDT
Subject: Easter

A quick note to Bill Stoner--
  First of all, call yourself Bill.  William H. Stoner III sounds 'way
too formal for me.  :)
  Seriously though, just wanted to let you know that I saw your posting
about recent aKquisiTions and have to agree that "Easter" is definitely
one of the nicer tunes on Marillion's latest, _Season's End_.  Have you
seen the band live since they got their new singer, Steve Hogarth?  I
saw them in early February in Springfield, MA, and they were great (I can
say that even after having seen the band twice with Fish).  Hogarth is a
much smaller and wiry sort, and cavorts and jumps around the stage in ways
that would have landed "The Big Man" in hospital with a heart attack.  If
you get the chance to see them, check them out!  *I* plan to see them
again this coming Thursday (6/14) in a little rinky-dink club in beautiful
downtown Saratoga Springs.  I'll keep you posted as to how the show was...

                                              All the best,
                                                    Deb Wentorf  :)