Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Everyone Take An Inorganic Catalyst (was "SPECIAL" MESSAGE)

From: Larry Spence <csccat!larry@texbell.swbt.com>
Date: 5 Jun 90 19:04:16 CDT (Tue)
Subject: Everyone Take An Inorganic Catalyst (was "SPECIAL" MESSAGE)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <9006052235.AA10077@EDDIE.MIT.EDU> you write:

> To: Love-Hounds
> From: Andrew Marvick (IED)
> Subject: SPECIAL MESSAGE
>
>     EVERYBODY TAKE SOME ORGANIC ACID.

OK, I drank two (2) liters of 75% acetic acid.  Now, my entire gastro-
intestinal tract is bleeding, my eyes are flaming red, I can't breathe
without screaming in pain... but "Reaching Out" _still_ sounds like MOR
filler.

I recommend snorting lithium aluminum hydride if a friend insists on
playing "Heads We're Dancing."  You won't even notice the song...

--
Larry Spence
larry@csccat

---