Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

young ones live!

From: amdcad!tymix!hobbes!nancyh@decwrl.dec.com (Nancy Holt)
Date: 1 Jun 90 08:05:17 GMT
Subject: young ones live!
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: amdcad!tymix!usenet@decwrl.dec.com

this is more or less a transcription of the live bit in which
the Young Ones discuss Kate Bush.  I've put bits I couldn't
crystal clearly remember in <> brackets. Enjoy!

<Mike and Rick talking about the song they are going to sing
 with Cliff Richards... Mike tells Rick he can't be in the song...>
Rick: Why not?
Vyvyan (off stage): Because you're total and utter crap!
Crowd: [LOUD CHEERS]
Rick: <oh very clever, what are you doing hiding in the dark?>
      trying to get a snog off Kate Bush? <oh, sorry, Kate, my
      hand accidentally slipped up your dress and into your
      knicks>, my God, it IS Kate Bush!
Mike: Vyvyan! You know very well that's not Kate Bush, that's
      Neil!
Vyvyan: Kate Bush is underneath! I'm using Neil as a contraceptive!

paul (frank@darkside.com)