Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

An Apology

From: bilbo@cis.ohio-state.edu (William H Stoner III)
Date: 8 May 90 16:04:49 GMT
Subject: An Apology
Sender: news@cis.ohio-state.edu

Hullo,

A while back I wrote:

> Kate Bush (TSW was a let down, well in particular Reaching Out ack-gasp!,
> The Fog is kind of ho-hum, Deeper Understanding is also ho-hum.  I
> guess I'm still expecting another Dreaming or 9th Wave.),

Unfortuneately some people took major offence at it.  It was in no way
written to start a flame-war-discussion, I was just giving my view on
TSW. I should've said some good stuff about it too but at the time I was
feeling rather negative (as I am inclinded to anyway).  Well there are
in fact things I think are phenomenal Walk Straight down thw middle, and
Rockets tail in particular.  Well any way it seems that i've permenantly
severed some relationships with this post.  This totally s*cks because it
wasn't meant as the slam it was percieved as.  But people can make there
own choices about how they react to such and there is nothing I can really
do about it.  The direct apologies that I've sent have yet to be answered,
I'm beinning to wonder if they ever will be.  It's been a great week!!
(much sarcasm implied)

Anyway I also plead with you no flames please, I've yet to see any so I
don't think there will be any but just in case.

bilbo

-=-
"Her name was Ingrid, he called her Margret, she|  William H. Stoner III
just heard 'Ingrid', not the stuff of movies."	|  Systems Operator OSU CIS
jane siberry - Ingrid (and the footman)		|  bilbo@cis.ohio-state.edu