Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: usenet@ames.arc.nasa.gov
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 90 11:20:13 PDT

To: ames!rec-music-gaffa
From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: Re: Kate CD discography wanted.
Date: 17 Apr 90 18:20:12 GMT
Sender: usenet@lll-winken.LLNL.GOV

In article <1267@njitgw.njit.edu> dave@mars.njit.edu (Dave Michaels cccc) writes:

>Could someone please post a complete list of all CD's featuring Kate's
>music ever produced?

Well, I'll try.  First of all, there are the seven albums (including
_The Whole Story_).

American Promo CD's:
"Cloudbusting"  -- I'm not sure exactly what's on this, but I know that
the Organon mix of "Cloudbusting" is.
"Love And Anger"

Other American CD's:
_Aspects of the Sensual World_

British CD singles:
"The Sensual World" -- includes TSW (normal and instrumental mixes),
and "Walk Straight Down The Middle".
"This Woman's Work" -- includes "Be Kind To My Mistakes" and "I'm Still
Waiting", in addition to TWW.
"Love And Anger" -- includes L&A, "Ken", "The Confrontation", and "One
More Look Around The House Before We Go".

Bootlegs:
There's a bootleg CD of the Hammersmith concert, apparently copied from
the Japanese laserdisk.  I forget what the bootleggers call it.
There is at least one, and probably more than one, interview on CD,
but again I forget their titles (if they even have any).

Appearances by Kate on other artists' CDs:
Peter Gabriel:
"No Self Control" and "Games Without Frontiers" from his third album.
"Don't Give Up", from _So_.  I think this song was released as a CD
single.
Big Country:
On the title track to the album _The Seer_.
Midge Ure:
"Sister And Brother", from _Answers To Nothing_.

That's all I can think of off-hand.

Ed
ed@das.llnl.gov