Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Assorted Stuff

From: MTARR%WESLEYAN.BITNET@mitvma.mit.edu
Date: 16-APR-1990 17:28:16.74
Subject: Assorted Stuff

Greetings...

This has been asked eighty thousand times before, I'm sure, but how does an
American go about subscribing to Homeground?  Can I get a T-shirt anywhere
in the universe, and if so, how and where?

Also, where are the various KT symbols in the videos?  I've never noticed
the one in "Army Dreamers", but then again, if it's right in front of my
face, I usually don't see it (it took me until it was pointed out on this
group to notice the one on _Lionheart_: boy, did I feel stupid then!).

Wouldn't it be a scream if "Ken" actually started climbing the American charts,
even though it's not been officially released as a single?  I don't think
this could actually happen, but it *would* be hysterical if it did!!!

Meredith Tarr                   "Looking for a moment that'll never happen
mtarr@eagle.wesleyan.edu         Living in the gap between past and future"
Wesleyan University                                             -KT