Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate Bush show in Minnesota (And KT symbols in videos)

From: "Mike Pritchard" <mpp@uh.msc.umn.edu>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 90 02:09:36 CDT
Subject: Re: Kate Bush show in Minnesota (And KT symbols in videos)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

As I promised last week, here is a list of what was shown last week
at the U of MN St. Paul student center theater as part of their
progressive rock on video series.  For those of you in the Minneapolis
area, the shows are every Tuesday at 7:00 in the U of Mn St. Paul
campus student center theater.   Admission is free. The shows run until
around 10:15.  The shows will be going on for 7 more weeks (early Genesis is
next weeks show).  Call the student center for more information.

Week 3 - April 10
Kate Bush - In Depth Profile
1978 videos
  Wuthering Heights
  The Man With The Child In His eyes
  Hammer Horror
  WOW
1979 video
  Them Heavy People
Live At the Hammersmith Odeon, London, England - May 13 1979
  Nobody needs a listing of what is on this, do they?
1980 videos
  Breathing
  Babooshka
  Army Dreamers
1981 video
  Sat In Your Lap
1982 videos
  The Dreaming
  Suspended In Gaffa
  There Goes a Tenner
1985 videos
  Running Up That Hill - the "real" version
  Hounds Of Love
  The Big Sky
  Cloudbusting
1986 video
  Experiment IV
"Kate Bush In Concert" - German TV Special - 1979 + interviews
  Room For The Life
  Full House
  In the Warm Room
"Kate: A BBC-TV Special" - broadcast Dec. 1979
  Symphony In Blue
  Ran Tan Waltz
  December Will Be Magic Again
  The Wedding List
  Another Day - w/Peter Gabriel
  Egypt
excerpt from "The Russell Harty Show" UK - 1980
  Delius
"Profiles In Rock" TV interview - 1980
"Razzamatazz" UK - interview - 1981
"The Old Grey Whistle Test" UK - interview - 1982
"Razzamatazz" TV appearance - 1982
  There Goes A Tenner
"Revolver" UK - TV appearance - March 1978
  Them Heavy People
"Much Music" Cananda - interview - 1985
"New Music" Canada - interview - 1985
"The Tube" UK - TV appearance - 1986
  Under The Ivy

The above list was taken from the handout distributed at the show.
They cut some of the videos/performances from some of the interview shows
if we had already seen the video once, so don't depend on the above list
for a complete listing as to what was shown on any of those shows.

I did catch a few KT symbols.  One in Army Dreamers and one in
The Big Sky.  I also think that there might be one in Suspended In Gaffa.
Anyone know of any others?  It was kind of hard to look for them, not being
able to rewind and all (and I kept getting caught up in watching them!).
I didn't even think to start looking until I saw the one in Army Dreamers
(it was pretty obvious).

-Mike