Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Flying Pickets (was Re: Bobs)

From: dave@mars.njit.edu (Dave Michaels cccc)
Date: 12 Apr 90 02:06:31 GMT
Subject: Re: Flying Pickets (was Re: Bobs)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@njitgw.njit.edu

Who was it that liked the Bobs?  They played at my high school two
years ago due to the efforts of myself and some of my friends who
composed the Sights and Sounds music club.  I'd be interested to know
how many other Bobs fans are out there, and who the Flying Pickets
are.
  (Hmm, I cant imagine why there should be a connection between
Katefans and Bobsfans)
  Also, any recent Bobs info, or tourdates, (near NJ) would be
appreciated.  Thanx.
  -dave   (dave@mars.njit.edu    dave@orion.BITNET)