Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: tropez!dlucy@uunet.UU.NET
Date: Wed Apr 11 09:51:01 1990

To: uunet!rec-music-gaffa
From: dlucy@tropez.UUCP (Doug Lucy)
Newsgroups: rec.music.misc,rec.music.gaffa,rec.music.cd,misc.wanted
Subject: Looking for 2nd Buggles album
Date: 11 Apr 90 13:51:00 GMT

Thanks to all in getting the info on "I am a Camera" by the
Buggles. I've been looking for years now.

Now I'm trying to find a copy of the same album, it's the
second album by the Buggles (you know, "Video Killed The
Radio Star" with Trevor horn and Geoff Downs) which is
title "Adventures In Modern Recording". It looks like
it's just on vinyl, but anyone with any copy, please drop
me email.

Thanks.
--
   "It's such a fine line between stupid..."    | Doug Lucy  703.820.3922
   "...and stupid."                             | DC Pro, Falls Church, VA