Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: Julian.West@mac.dartmouth.edu
Date: 02 Apr 90 13:05:31

Doug gives a thorough description of Tom Stoppard's
_Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead_ at Boston's
New Ehrlich Theatre. Any idea how much longer that
production is running, Doug?

> *Rosencrantz and Gildenstern are Dead* starts off with R. and G. dead,
> only they don't know it.
> Eventually, a traveling drama/prostitution troupe ...

Interesting theses! I was going to ask where you came up
with them, but reading on, it sounds as though the ideas
came from the production. You are at several points
confusing what Stoppard actually wrote with ideas that
were injected by the director of this particular production.

> the video for Kate Bush's "Ran Tan Waltz"

Whoa! Should I know about this??

Julian