Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate-Live

From: Doug Parker <doug@maxzilla.encore.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 90 01:36:51 EST
Subject: Kate-Live

Hello!
Thanks to a dear friend who first introduced me to TSW,
and the discovery of .gaffa, I have over the last three
months become something of a Kate fan. I didn't know how
much until this ening. At a local record store, I
stumbled across a disk withe the title _Kate_Live_ for a
price of $50. There was a simple picture of a young KT wearing
a tank top (?) on the front, and on the back were pictures
includeing TKI cover photo, Kate with a hat and veil, and
Kate in a haunting plain red dress. I don't know any thing
more ie: single or double disk, or the label, as I made a
hasty retreat (another 30 seconds and I would have bolted
to the bank machine). Can anyone give me some info on this
disk? There was a sticker from the store owner on the cover
(actual disk was behind the counter) claiming a "Sound quality
9 1/2 out of ten. WOW!" Any help would be appreciated. Reply
by email ifpossible, as I will not have access to this conference
for much longer. Thanks in advance, and thanks for an inspireing
three months!

Doug Parker
dparker@lynx.northeastern.edu