Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KaTe Vids

From: "Chris Ridd <cjr@cs.bham.ac.uk>" <cjr@cs.bham.ac.uk>
Date: 20 Mar 90 10:29:06 GMT
Subject: Re: KaTe Vids
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Source-Info: From (or Sender) name not authenticated.

In article <1990Mar15.030701.11430@sun.soe.clarkson.edu> eric@clutx.clarkson.edu writes:
> My question is this: Who is Keef?  As someone who seems to have
> directed nearly all of KT's pre-HOL vids, I'm surprised I haven't
> seen more about (place pronoun here) on the net.  Is this a
> pseudonym for KT?

I think it is Keef MacMillan, who is a video producer.  His name is on a lot
of the Whole Story videos, but as you say, none since Hounds.

Has the video for TSW (album) appeared in the UK yet?  Or anywhere else?
The singles managed to get ~ 0 TV airplay and I've missed all the vids.

   Chris

-- Chris Ridd, Computer Science, Birmingham Uni, UK -- RiddCJ@Cs.Bham.Ac.Uk --

"'It's going to look pretty good, then, isn't it,' said War testily, 'the One
Horseman and Three Pedestrians of the Apocralypse.'" - Sourcery