Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Nigel Kennedy & Kate on "This Is Your Life"!!

From: sre017%CCK.COV.AC.UK@mitvma.mit.edu
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 90 10:45:26 GMT
Subject: Nigel Kennedy & Kate on "This Is Your Life"!!

For all you people stateside "This Is Your Life" is a tribute programme to the
"stars";last Wednesday's show was on Nigel Kennedy.Apparently  he's 34,even
older than Kate!!Well Kate appeared about halfway through the show,paying a
tribute to Nigel's Violin playing,and Nigel being a nice friend!!
      I don't want to appear ageist,but Kate looked ancient,people much older
looked younger than her.This was due to the fact ,that she wasn't wearing any
makeup!!
      For all you chart fiends,Love And Anger has dropped out of this weeks
gallup top 40,it's 41 in the Network chart though.Personally I'm not surprised
because it's had little airplay,I've only heard it once or twice!!
      All the best to all Bushettes!!
    Andy Semple (sre017@uk.ac.cov.cck)