Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Questions + Re: Should I start with _The Whole Story_

From: "Nicholas J. Kings" <nkings@axion.bt.co.uk>
Date: 16 Mar 90 19:50:59 GMT
Subject: Questions + Re: Should I start with _The Whole Story_
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: uucp@hfnet.british-telecom.co.uk

In article <9003160641.AA28151@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu>, cs225ax@UX1.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(Ken.") writes:
>      I'd take _TWS_ second.  You'll probably end up buying it regardless of
> how many of her albums you buy (_TWS_ was my 7th album!)

My 7th, too! I just purchased _TWS_ on video, though. The video has to worth
the cash just for ``Experiment IV''. Musically, I'd say TSW was the best;
Lionheart is my favorite... the album has many memories attached to it.

KT is like alcohol:- addictive and adds to the mood. Just try and listen too
Lionheart when you're upset (especially Fullhouse).

OK.

Given you had to make up a single LP of _Your Whole Story_, what KT
tracks would you chose?

Were the tracks chosen on _TWS_ because there were associated videos
available?
Why didn't _Lionheart_ get a better showing? One track... huh? What about
"Hammer Horror", "Oh England my Lionheart" (or even "In the Warm Room" :?) )

Be seeing you,

Nick@The.End.Of.Time
	     "If it didn't exist, you'd have to invent it"