Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Re: The Laugh

From: "Ken." <cs225ax@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 90 01:02:57 -0600
Subject: Re: Re: The Laugh

Written by portuesi%tweezer@SGI.COM in rec.music.gaffa:

>	WITH L&A			NOT WITH L&A
>	--------			------------
>	American TSW CD			British TSW CD
        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

     Er, uh, my cd player says track 3 when I hear Kate's laugh.  It actually
says it after the "Yeah!" and relatively well before the laugh.  Kate didn't
make two versions of _LaA_ with CBS did she?  Remember when CBS brightened the
gold ink on the _TSW_ CD?  Hmm.  Sheesh, this is ferociously confusing.  I have
the CBS _TSW_ by the way (slightly important!)
     The laugh doesn't seem to belong to _LaA_ on CD, but it does on LP.  Is
this the case?  I haven't bought the LP _TSW_ (not to mention on tape!) so I'm
not sure.
     *whew*  Too confusing for me...
							Ken.
						   ken-b@uiuc.edu

"Who's the man we all need?   KEN!
 Who's the funky sex machine? KEN!"  -- jon drukman quotes Kate.
     :-) galore, folks.