Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KaTe Vids

From: "Eric France,,," <eric@clutx.clarkson.edu>
Date: 15 Mar 90 03:07:01 GMT
Subject: KaTe Vids
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@sun.soe.clarkson.edu

woj and I received and viewed all of KT's video work (most of it
for the first time) this weekend (and a big woof for Tippi -- the
checks are in the mail!).

My question is this: Who is Keef?  As someone who seems to have
directed nearly all of KT's pre-HOL vids, I'm surprised I haven't
seen more about (place pronoun here) on the net.  Is this a
pseudonym for KT?

To the person who referred to "Les Dogs" as KT's acting debut:
No offense, but EEEEEHHHHHH WRONG ANSWER Thank You For Playing!
For more information I refer you to the videos of HOL, Cloudbusting,
Exp IV, etc.  That is MOST DEFINITELY acting.  Having dabbled briefly
in acting (and having discovered that I can't act my way out of a
paper bag on camera), I am here to tell you that even a non-speaking
walk-on is difficult to do at that level.  I don't want to ruffle
any feelings -- I'm sure you didn't mean it that way -- but you struck
a nerve.  All you have to do is watch KT's face, as she stands in the
middle of the road, watching the Bad Guys take Donald Sutherland away
"in their big black car" to know that this lady is competent to
act in anything.

Coming to you live from the Courts of Chaos,
Eric France
eric@clutx.clarkson.edu

"I will lock you in a room and throw away the room."  -- John "Ringo" Rescigno