Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Calling Steve Winwood fans

From: munnari!cc.nu.oz.au!C8848029@uunet.UU.NET
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 90 14:55 +1000
Subject: Calling Steve Winwood fans

From: c8848029@cc.nu.oz
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Date: 8 Mar 90 14:54:58 +1000

  	Hi to all you Steve Winwood fans out there... I have a favour to
ask of you. Being in Australia, where Steve Winwood is yet to hit the
MEGA-BIG time, information regarding my favourite singer is quite hard
to get. What I'd really like to know is how he is on stage... given his
former (??) dislike of touring - and anything else you can tell me. Also
is there some kind of a fan club of his ???

			Much appreciated...

			Jayanthi Viswanathan
			University of Newcastle.
			New South Wales 2308