Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Official stuff

From: JONES%RPIECS.BITNET@mitvma.mit.edu
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 90 16:32:26 EST
Subject: Official stuff

Hello there fellow Love-Hounds--
  It's finally gonna happen...I've gotten confirming word that my KT
article is to hit the _CD International_ presses in a few weeks.
  And because of all the support and interest many of you have shown,
I just wanted to post this note of thanks, which I have asked to appear
at the end of my magazine article.  Some of the references might not be
familiar to some of you...but then again, some MIGHT.  You'll know who
you are.