Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

US "Love And Anger" CD (was: Kate cover story)

From: Lazlo Nibble <lazlo@ariel.unm.edu>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 90 23:10:30 -0700
Subject: US "Love And Anger" CD (was: Kate cover story)

Dan (djd@sybase.com) writes:

> Can someone e-mail me the order number for the *US* CD single Love
> and Anger (I can get the UK version easily, but I can't find the US
> single around Berkeley), Thanks.

The catalog number is Columbia CSK 1859 but record stores won't be able
to order it as such; it's a promo-only release.  You might be able to
find it in a shop that caters to collectors.  One ad I recall seeing in
the March 9th GOLDMINE was asking $25 US for it . . . I doubt it'll go
much higher than that because unlike the "Cloudbusting" promo-CD, the
only track on it -- the LP mix of "L&A" -- is easily available
elsewhere on disc.

                                                   Lazlo (lazlo@ariel.unm.edu)
"There's so much noise, I can't hear the music!  What orchestra IS this?"