Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate cover story

From: mtxinu!sybase!sirdan!djd@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU (dan debrunner)
Date: 27 Feb 90 04:40:35 GMT
Subject: Re: Kate cover story
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: mtxinu!sybase!news@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU

In article <9002220627.AA21155@world.std.com> katefans@world.std.COM (Chris'n'Vickie of Kansas City) writes:

>   Kate will be on the cover of the next issue of Option magazine!

You know its worth cycling home eight miles (and 900' vertically) when
you open the mail box and there's Kate Bush, or at least her picture on the
front of Option magazine (Mar/Apr 1990 No. 31 5th Anniversary Issue).
Inside the article, an interview by Maria Montgomery Sarnoff with
Kate and also Del Palmer, is five sides long with four photos, two colour ones
in a wood (one full page), both mainly Kate with a hint of trees in the
background, one (b/w) from the L&A video (I think) and one other
of Kate sitting and looking at the camera with her hand out (b/w).

The interview mentions fanzines, Bushcon and Katemas but doesn't mention
rec.music.gaffa :-(

Someone who is a faster typist than me can type the whole article in if they
want to.

Dan (djd@sybase.com)
PS. Can someone e-mail me the order number for the *US* CD single Love
and Anger (I can get the UK version easily, but I can't find the US single
around Berkeley), Thanks.