Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Random

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 90 14:22:45 PST
Subject: Random

I got the new _Option_.  Yes, Kate is really on the cover!

The new _Billboard_ (Mar. 3) just came out.  The news isn't good.
The album has fallen from #61 to #66, and TSW has fallen from
#13 to #17 on the Modern Rock Tracks chart.  As if that weren't enough,
the video no longer appears on any chart.

Thanks to everybody who has responded to my poll so far!  For those
who missed the first posting, I'm asking people to send me (by mail, not
posting) the name of the song that first got you into Kate.

Ed
ed@das.llnl.gov