Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Depeche Mode Chronicle Update

From: datta@vacs.uwp.wisc.edu (David Datta)
Date: 26 Feb 90 22:30:34 GMT
Subject: Depeche Mode Chronicle Update
Newsgroups: rec.music.misc, rec.music.cd, rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@uwm.edu

Hi folks,

	As I was the one who posted way back when the track titles for
	the chronicle discs, I figured I should let people know what is
	going on.

	At present, all three volumes actually do exit, they are
	released as a limited edition, I don't know how many copies
	there are. US customs is not letting any of them into the
	states for re-sale. (As far as I know) If you happen to know
	someone in Japan who can mail you a copy, that is probably the
	only way to get them.

	Chronicle 2 track listings were changed. One of the members of
	the band decided that he didn't want one of the songs on one of
	the sets. I don't know which song it is but there is a
	difference from the original announcement.

Good luck on finding the sets, I don't have them either so I am looking
alongside the rest of the world...
--
-Dave 	datta@vacs.uwp.wisc.edu
	....uwm!uwpvacs!datta