Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KT lyrics question revised

From: emx.utexas.edu!ut-emx!slh@cs.utexas.edu (Susan L. Cecelia Harwood)
Date: 26 Feb 90 19:55:44 GMT
Subject: KT lyrics question revised
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I asked a couple of days ago for some leads on how to find (and/or
compile) the most accurate collection of Kate Bush lyrics.  Now,
after receiving some things in the mail (thanks, everyone), I'd
like to make my request more particular.

Besides the lyrics to the albums, which I have in abundance (that's an
abundance of lyrics, not albums; please not another four years!), here
are my findings thus far:

(asterisks denote incompletes)

The Ballad of Lizzie Wan (I know, she didn't write it; it's reference for TKI)
Burning Bridge
Camilla
The Craft of Life
Davy*
Disbelieving Angel
Eddie the Queen
Experiment IV
Feeling Like a Waltz
Ferry Me Over*
Frightened Eyes
Hammer Horror (early version)
The Handsome Cabin Boy
Hot on the Ice
Keeping Me Waiting
The Kick Inside (early version)
My Lagan Love
Not This Time
On the Rocks*
Pick the Rare Flower*
Playing Canasta in Cold Rooms
Something Like a Song
Two Magicians(did she *write* this version of the folk song or just record it?)
Who is Sylvia?
You're Soft

Is this all there is to get?  Does anybody know where I can find any more,
or where to fill in those incompletes?

Thanks in advance.  I don't know if I'll ever get around to my own annotation
project; just finding them is hard enough!  :-)

--

The whims that we are weeping for our parents would be beaten for. --Kate Bush