Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Lovehounds' Honeymoon

From: oakhill!paco%devsys.com@cs.utexas.edu (Paco)
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 90 13:50:44 CST
Subject: Lovehounds' Honeymoon
Posted-Date: Thu, 22 Feb 90 13:50:44 CST

A couple of truely devout Lovehounds I happen to know have
decided to spend their honeymoon this summer "experiencing
the UK".  Of course, it would delight them to no end if they
were to KaTch a few signifiKanT sceniK siTes...  Places of
Kate Trivia, (danger danger, dare I ask) concerts, etc.

If anyone could suggest places of interest in the UK for a
couple of starving artists from the US who are spending their
last dollars on BritRail passes and KuT-rate KounTry-side
bed & breakfast inns, it would be most deeply appreciated.

paco.
-----
oakhill!devsys!paco@cs.utexas.edu ("devsys.com" doesn't exist)

"The Universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for
 us to gather enough wits to recognize them..."