Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Innocence Mission

From: woj <woiccare@clutx.clarkson.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 90 15:42:46 EST
Subject: Re: The Innocence Mission

Vickie of Chris'n'Vickie of Kansas City says:
> Karen sang a very moving cover of "Both Sides Now". I'd never really liked
> that song until last night. I didn't tape the show but I have a friend who
> did so I'll be getting a copy from him.

If you like that song now, a real moving instrumental of it appears on
Mark O'Conner's album _elysian_forest_. Mark is a multi-instrumentalist
who specializes in the violin...hmmmm, I bet he would sound just right
on a KaTe album.

> Even with all the problems, I had a great time and I urge everyone to go
> see them if they come anywhere near where you are.

I envy you with all my heart -- I recall the day the album came into the
station. Our MD walked into the studio where I was reviewing records and
said "Woj, I've got something you're going to love" and plopped the CD on
the turntable. I had looked at the cover before he turned on the TT and I
knew instantly that he was right.

woj