Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Steve Hillage

From: metlay <mpmst1@unix.cis.pitt.edu>
Date: 15 Feb 90 23:09:09 GMT
Subject: Steve Hillage
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Excuse me, gang, but this seems like the place to ask: does anyone
know what Steve Hillage is doing these days? His last credits
on albums have been as a producer ("Children of the Night" by Nash
the Slash, "Bankstatement" by Tony Banks, Cock Robin (ugh), etc.),
and I haven't seen an album of his own stuff since 1983. My partial
discography includes:

Fish Rising, L, Motivation Radio, Live Herald, Aura, Green, Open,
Rainbow Dome Musick, For To Next/And Not Or, Shimmer(7" EP). That
only includes his solo stuff, and no Gong, Khan, etc.

Have I missed any? Has he recorded anything since For To Next and
And Not Or, which were 1983 or so?

thanx,

--
metlay			      | "There's more to life than synthesizers,
METLAY@PITTVMS.BITNET	      |
metlay@vms.cis.pittsburgh.EDU |						zrgynl